Flashing Aviation Obstruction Light Long life LED Medium -
Medium Intensity Type B Aviation Obstruction Light is a Red
flashing obstruction light. For high rise buildings or structures
with height between 45 to 105 meters, this Medium Intensity Type B
Aviation Obstruction Light could be used solely or together with
low intensity aviation obstruction light to play an aviation
warning role there. Also, it could be used together with medium
intensity type A aviation obstruction light or high intensity
aviation obstruction light on buildings or structures whose height
are higher than 105 meters.
1. Lamp shade of the light adopts PC which is quite high impact
resistance, hot resistance, high efficiency light transmission up
to 90%, anti-UV, aging resistance, ignitability rate UL-94V0.
2. House of the light is made of die casting aluminum and painted
by spraying plastics finish. It is light, good ability of heat
release, waterproof, impact resistance, corrosion resistance etc..
3. Light source adopts LED which is with long lifespan up to
100,000hrs, lower power consumption and high efficiency.
4. The circuit of the light has surge protection whose lightning
proof ability is In 7.5KA/5 times, Imax 15KA so that the light is
suitable to harsh environment.
High-rise Building, High Chimney, marking towers (Telecom, GSM,
Microwave & TV),High Pole,Tower Crane, Wind
Tubinebridge.large-scale port machinery,large engineer machinery
and wind turbines.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Plastic bag with paper carton.
Delivery: In 2-30 days after payment.
1. 2 years full warranty, 5 years maintenance since the purchasing
2. Since the purchasing date, full warranty from 1st year to 2nd
year, free maintenance cost and material cost.
3. Since the purchasing date, maintenance from 3rd year to 5th
year, free maintenance charge.
|Standard||ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14) Medium-intensity Type B|
|LED color||Aviation red|
|Working mode||Flashing mode (20 to 60 times/minute)|
|Supply voltage||AC220V (option voltage, eg. AC120V, AC110V, DC48V)|
|Light Intensity||2,000cd ±25%|